If you like the look of the Wicked Cake Company, we are always seeking talented individuals to join our team. Our current job vacancies are shown below: do get in touch if you’d like to apply or if you require any further information.
Latest Vacancy Posted 12th April 2017
Due to business growth plans The Wicked Cakes business is looking to appoint a Sales Administrator to provide admin and office support to our busy and expanding sales team. This role also provides a central point of contact for our customers.
The successful candidate for this role will need excellent administration and communication skills, and previous experience of working in a sales/telesales environment.
Additional duties will include supporting the existing office admin team in reception and general office duties during holiday periods or busy periods of the year.
- Provide administrative assistance to Head of sales plus business managers- producing letters, memos, reports, spreadsheets, filing; and general administration for the sales department.
- Managing the marketing agent with website/social media
- Taking ownership and managing the leads from shows and past clients
- Appointment making into clients for the team
- Telemarketing for warm leads if needed
- Working in a consistent and demanding market within CQUIN/ LACA/NHS/NPS
- Ideally the candidate would have previous experience within the foodservice category.
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage own time
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of written and verbal formats with a wide range of people (mainly MD’s, CEO’s etc.)
- Record/input sales numbers onto the sales information system, along with full customer details/choices and produce/post relevant letters as appropriate.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports for the management team within required deadlines.
- Produce/amend standard forms for use on site and in the office to assist the sales team
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
- Completion of promotional activity forms
Skills and Qualifications
Previous success in a Sales and administration position in a fast-paced sales environment.
Excellent PC skills, including extensive knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Sage would be beneficial.
Excellent interpersonal skills and a good telephone manner
Proven organisational skills
Flexible approach to working and the ability to prioritise and work under pressure
If you have the relevant experience and wish to apply for this vacancy please contact Andy Barwick via email email@example.com or write to him at The Wicked Cake Company, Unit 16, Maple Park, Falconer Road, Haverhill, CB9 7BG.